Components for Building Computers From Scratch/SD Card Class

They say Class 4. are good for HD Video Recording.

But Class 10 is good for FULL HD Video Recording.

What do they meen FULL HD?

In older documents you may see a distinction between "HD" and "Full HD" which usually delineates EDTV resolutions (e.g. 480p and 720i) as well as 720p ("HD") from 1080p ("Full HD"). More recently, "HD" has been used to encompass 720p, 1080i, and 1080p, and "Ultra HD" to classify 4K.  

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience