Components for Building Computers From Scratch/Select me a processor

I'm onto re-building my cpu.

My primary applications will be encoding videos/ editing videos (watermarking etc)

The processors which I have in my mind right now are AMD FX 6300, AMD FX 8320/8350, Intel i5.

Can you compare these processors and select me a best one for my main purpose (which I mentioned above, video encodeing/editing). I'm not really on to games.

First of all, sorry it took me so long to get to this. Started a new job.
Before we compare processors let's talk about the motherboard. What kind of motherboard are you going to get? You may have already checked compatibility? If you are talking about upgrading the processor only and use an existing motherboard, you will have to see what socket type your motherboard is. Also, (maybe they are out there and I just don't know it) I've never heard of a motherboard that is compatible with an AMD and Intel processor. Usually you have to get a motherboard that is either compatible with AMD or Intel processors.
Get back with me and I will try to steer you in the right direction.  

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis

I can answer most any question in this category for the home desktop builder and for most gaming PC builders. This includes what kind of case, cooling products, overclocking, all hardware, software, and safety issues. I can also advise on where the best sources for purchasing hardware are on the net.

100's of system builds from Win 2k through Win7 for customers as a self-employed PC technician with 100% customer satisfaction. Most experienced with XP and Vista.

4 classes short of my Networking degree.