Components for Building Computers From Scratch/QUESTION WIFI COMPONENT

Question
Keith Hi,. I need your help, I have a Dell Dimension E521, I want to connect to Wifi using a Hotspot. What
Would my computer need to do this.
How would I know, where do I look.
Also, If I needed to add hardware
what Product would you recommend.

Thanks for your help. Kenny

Answer
It just has to have wifi. Not familiar with the model that you have. If it is a laptop it most likely has wifi.

Sorry, you thought my answer was not good enough. I figured if you could ask a question, you would be able to look up the specs of your pc. I volunteer my time to answer questions, not look up your computer specs.

Components for Building Computers From Scratch

Keith Davis