Computer Forensics, Data Recovery and EDiscovery/What are the "landline IDs"?

Question
Hi:

In a landline telephone system what are the forensic IDs used to trace, track, and bust a bad guy?

I know of three of them -- telephone number, ANI code, DNIS code. Anymore IDs that can be used to identify and locate the suspect?

If the crime is related to the internet and the suspect was using dial-up on the landline system, then three more codes can be used to ID our guy -- IP address, MAC address, PPP code. Anything else that can be used in "dial-up forensics" to catch the suspect?

Thanks,

Green

Answer
Good Morning Green,

There are others but I am not at liberty to share them as they are law enforcement sensitive. Sorry I could not be more helpful but we do have to keep some of our cards close to your chest in order to make it harder in the bag guys to defeat our abilities to trace them. I hope you understand.

Computer Forensics, Data Recovery and EDiscovery

Chris Wagoner