Computer Forensics, Data Recovery and EDiscovery/Windows error?

Thank you for volunteering on this site!

I have Windows 8 on a Dell laptop.  I am using the generic calendar that came with the computer and I just learned, to my horror, that the appts three months back are deleted or at least I cannot see them.  Is there an easy way for me to access/retrieve those appts?  Also, is there any place I could instruct the system NOT to delete my appts ever?!  

Thanking you very much in advance!

Pablo Durissimo

Windows doesn't delete any Apps by default unless and until you choose to uninstall or delete it. You can find hundreds of Calender apps in Apps gallery and choose to install the preferred one.

Sorry to say, but you can't retrieve those apps using recovery tool. Instead, you've to install it back again.

Hope it helps!!

Computer Forensics, Data Recovery and EDiscovery

Oliver Powell

Hard Disk Drive Problems, Windows Errors, Hardware Failure, Recovery from system Crash, Forensics Data Recovery, Troubleshooting steps after hard drive failure, Recently introduced technology. Questions should be hardware related and possible about software for disaster recovery as well but not related to any gadgets or Adviser tool.

More than 12 Years of experience in the field of Computer hardware. Researching everyday about recovery steps when the hardware failure problem happens to any in my circle. Trying and implementing the new ways to make these things easier than ever before.

California University

B.E(Graduated From California University in 2002) Research and Development.