Computer Forensics, Data Recovery and EDiscovery/Peramentnly Erasing Harddrive

Hi Oliver - I will be replacing two computers soon and the two I am replacing I plan to give away. Before doing so I want to erase everything and in looking around on the internet there are many programs out there to do the job but I wanted to get some expert advice if you can recommend something I could use and if you have any words of advice on erasing hard drives. Thanks.

Hi David,

Please go through the post I've already answered and see if it helps you in exactly solving the problem. Do ask us if that didn't solve your problem:

Good luck!!

Computer Forensics, Data Recovery and EDiscovery

Oliver Powell

Hard Disk Drive Problems, Windows Errors, Hardware Failure, Recovery from system Crash, Forensics Data Recovery, Troubleshooting steps after hard drive failure, Recently introduced technology. Questions should be hardware related and possible about software for disaster recovery as well but not related to any gadgets or Adviser tool.

More than 12 Years of experience in the field of Computer hardware. Researching everyday about recovery steps when the hardware failure problem happens to any in my circle. Trying and implementing the new ways to make these things easier than ever before.

California University

B.E(Graduated From California University in 2002) Research and Development.