Computer Goods/Electronics/Wireless Flash Drive.

USB Pen Drive
USB Pen Drive  
Dear Aviva

Similar to USB Flash Drive, Is it possible to manufacture Wireless
flash drive ?.

The Operating System (Windows, Mac, Linux etc) and the motherboard hardware should support and detect the wireless Flash Drive.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Dear Prashant S Akerkar
It is possible to manufacture wireless flash drive. It will make the flash drive 3 or 4 times bigger as you'll need space for the wireless circuitry and the battery. It will also make it more expensive and less reliable.
I can't see a market for such a device.

Best regards,

Computer Goods/Electronics

Aviva Shalem

I can answer questions about electronic devices' development processes, PCB design and manufacturing processes, Assembly processes and anything related to electronic products engineering. I do not provide schematic designs or any other designs for free. I can, however, give advice on the validity of new designs.I'll not answer questions regarding fixing electronic products/devices or draw schematics for you! I can and will help you fix your processes. Electronic product engineering IS NOT electronic engineering!

I have more than 20 years experience in electronic products engineering.Anything and everything from design through manufacturing to maintenance.

Aviariana Engineering and Training Ltd.