Computer Goods/Electronics/Alarms for Battery Power consumed in Electronic Gadgets.

Question
Dear Aviva

Is it possible to build electrical circuit with alarms for indicating Battery Power consumed in electronic gadgets viz cameras, toys, watches, calculators etc ?.

For example :

Similar to alarm which we manually set in clocks, the electrical circuit designed will calculate the battery power consumed and when it is say 10% battery power remaining (low on battery, drained), alarms will buzz to the consumer as warning signals before 2-3 days in advance for the respective electronic gadgets. This process will be automated.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Dear Prashant S Akerkar,
Yes. It is possible to add a battery level indicator to all the products that use batteries.
This will make all these products more expensive. Might double or even triple their price.
You can even build a device that will check a standard battery (like AA or AAA) and tell you
its current level.
Expensive and critical devices come with the built in indicator. Cheap products don't. Adding
an alarm circuitry will make these products even more expensive.

I don't understand the purpose of your questions.
If you have a specific question about electronic product manufacturing, I'll be happy to answer.
Otherwise, please send your questions to someone in R$D or New Product Development as they
barely touch my field of expertise.

Best Regards,

Aviva

Computer Goods/Electronics

Aviva Shalem