Computer Goods/Electronics/Bluetooth Digital Camera

Question
Dear Art

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_camera‎
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth

Is it possible to Transfer Digitally captured images from a Source Digital Camera to a Destination Digital Camera using Bluetooth Wireless Technology ?.

The Source and Destination digital cameras may or may not be manufactured from the same company.

i.e. Images captured from Camera A - Source ere to be transferred to Camera B - Destination.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Why would you want to do that? As far as I know there are no bluetooth enabled cameras on the market, they have sd cards and other memory cards that have bluetooth built into them but there isn't anything that I am aware of that will allow one camera to send pictures to another camera.

Also, please stop asking me these types of questions. I am on here to help people with real technical problems, not hypothetical issues like bluetooth cameras and universal chargers for cell phones.

Art

Computer Goods/Electronics

Art Miller