Computer Goods/Electronics/Bluetooth Digital Camera

Dear Art‎

Is it possible to Transfer Digitally captured images from a Source Digital Camera to a Destination Digital Camera using Bluetooth Wireless Technology ?.

The Source and Destination digital cameras may or may not be manufactured from the same company.

i.e. Images captured from Camera A - Source ere to be transferred to Camera B - Destination.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Why would you want to do that? As far as I know there are no bluetooth enabled cameras on the market, they have sd cards and other memory cards that have bluetooth built into them but there isn't anything that I am aware of that will allow one camera to send pictures to another camera.

Also, please stop asking me these types of questions. I am on here to help people with real technical problems, not hypothetical issues like bluetooth cameras and universal chargers for cell phones.

Computer Goods/Electronics

Art Miller

I have been a volunteer on this site since 2001, I have since completed my BS in computer science (with a minor in math and physics), I also run my own business fixing computers and tutoring people.

I have built my own computer, I manage about 5 web sites (all mine), I have taken many computer classes at school (including Visual Basic programming basic and advanced), and I subscribe to PC Gamer and read their reviews about new games and hardware.

Boy Scouts of America, North West Steam Society

4 years of High School, where I enrolled in a year of Visual Basic Programming, and 3 years of Computer Drafting.
5 years of Community College, where I enrolled in almost all of the programming courses offered
4 years of University, where I majored in Computer Science and minored in math and physics.

Eagle Award (Boy Scouts)