Computer Goods/Electronics/ITS OPEN

Question
(This is not a spam or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that if a piece of exposed electrical cord that is not covered is dangerous?

If it is a fact, would you please explain to me in a easy way that I can understand: why is it?

Answer
if by 'not covered' you mean not insulated and the bare copper wire inside is exposed then yes it is quite dangerous, it's basically as bad as putting a knife into an electrical outlet (unless its the ground wire then it doesn't really matter).

now, if you need me to tell you why touching live exposed electrical wire is bad, I will instead refer you to your doctor and you can ask them about the affects high voltage electricity has on the human body.

Art

Computer Goods/Electronics

Art Miller