Computer Goods/Electronics/ITS OPEN

(This is not a spam or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that if a piece of exposed electrical cord that is not covered is dangerous?

If it is a fact, would you please explain to me in a easy way that I can understand: why is it?

if by 'not covered' you mean not insulated and the bare copper wire inside is exposed then yes it is quite dangerous, it's basically as bad as putting a knife into an electrical outlet (unless its the ground wire then it doesn't really matter).

now, if you need me to tell you why touching live exposed electrical wire is bad, I will instead refer you to your doctor and you can ask them about the affects high voltage electricity has on the human body.

Computer Goods/Electronics

Art Miller

I have been a volunteer on this site since 2001, I have since completed my BS in computer science (with a minor in math and physics), I also run my own business fixing computers and tutoring people.

I have built my own computer, I manage about 5 web sites (all mine), I have taken many computer classes at school (including Visual Basic programming basic and advanced), and I subscribe to PC Gamer and read their reviews about new games and hardware.

Boy Scouts of America, North West Steam Society

4 years of High School, where I enrolled in a year of Visual Basic Programming, and 3 years of Computer Drafting.
5 years of Community College, where I enrolled in almost all of the programming courses offered
4 years of University, where I majored in Computer Science and minored in math and physics.

Eagle Award (Boy Scouts)