Computer Law/Husband Broke Into Ipad and Accessed and Forwarded Emails for Personal Gain

Laurie wrote at 2011-06-19 13:45:39
I too am experiencing this problem, but my husband installed chat software on my laptop and is now spreading the printouts (which he has multiple copies of) to our friends and family to openly "smear my name".  This can't be legal, and some are telling me this is actually a federal offense.  Please advise

AJ wrote at 2013-07-11 15:42:36
OMG....I thought my soon to be ex was the only one doing stuff like that.  I had names show up on my interrogatories that prove he broke into my email and my work sent his lawyer a letter about the business information he had accessed.  No one did anything.  Sorry to tell you I filed with the FBI; local police; I had ID address where he broke in from and I still can't get help.  I'm going to look into hiring an attorney to just prosecute.  He wants to destroy me; he threatened if I didn't take him back he would. He turned my kids and  parents against me.  Good luck with yours

Computer Law

Chris Wagoner