Computer Law/Email hacking

jonhacc wrote at 2012-09-30 21:45:18
PENETRATION testing of your website(s) hacking websites & Hacking Accounts which include FACEBOOK,twitter this is pretty easy,myspace,skype,and EMAIL IDS HACK(YAHOO,AOL,HOTMAIL,GMAIL,GMX,THE WORKS AND A HOST OF OTHERS).I require either a Name, Friend ID, or E-mail address of the targets account(s). I have the help of server hack that allows me to gain remote access to the website servers and from there I find the password which is usually in an MD5 hash, from that I must decrypt to get the real password. The entire process takes about 17 hours -48 hour to complete. All passwords are tested out 3 times before they get issued to any clients.I also rip Standards from websites.I accept payment through LR (Liberty Reserve) Only.I hardly ever USE WESTERN UNION!I might sometimes ask for a legitimate reason for the hack to be done.charges are also appropriate

YOU CAN REACH ME ON :jonhacc@yahoo dot com (SEND ME A MAIL)i also sell credit cards

Chris Wagoner wrote at 2013-01-24 11:44:12
Good Morning Again,

DO NOT HIRE ANYONE TO HACK ANYTHING. First you do not know who yu are dealing with and if they are a reputable business or person. Second NEVER send money to anyone over the internet unless you sought them out first. Not people who seek you out unless you asked for people to contact you.

Second, if the local police cannot help you then you contact the county police, if they can't then contact your local office of the State police. I do know that NC has a very good State Police Computer CRime Task Force.

Hiring people to HACK somethign to get your account back is not a good idea at all.

Also if you have access to you account still (your not locked out) then simply change your password to something that includes Upper case, lower case, 2 numbers and 2 special characters. Example: "MyPassword2013!@" That password is VERY secure, its 16 characters long and includes all the proper security characters.

andre smidt wrote at 2014-04-25 15:33:42

just want to thanks peter on here for using the hack group jonhacc(at)yahoo(dot)com and confirming for us the speed of service and that  actually worked , had issues with my wife and my boss i felt they were both cheating on me but i was able to hack their email and facebook accounts thanks to jonhacc(at)yahoo(dot)com found out they were just friends as they said .you can probably use them too , they worked pretty quickly too  

andre smidt s wrote at 2014-04-25 15:34:40

thanks

Computer Law

Chris Wagoner