Computer Law/Hacked Phone and Computer

Hi.  I believe that my computer and my cell phone have been hacked/traced.  Is there a service that you can recommend that can verify who/what/when such hacking has taken place?

Good Morning Scott,

Do you have a reason to think this has happened? Do you have something on the devices that you think indicates that it may be compromised? IS it acting funny. Is information you are looking at in e-mails or text messages appearing somewhere else? Is someone telling you about htings they should not know and can only know from access to your devices? Do you have someone that you think would have a need to do this or the skills?

You can take it to most computer repair places and ask them to scan it to find out. Hiring a Forensic Person is VERY expensive (about $125 an hour) and it may turn up nothing. You can also get good software and scan yourself. It may not tell you who or when, but it can help put an end to it. Install a firewall on your computer and talk to your cellular provider about changing numbers to see if that help. Maybe switch phones to a new one. Those are all steps you can take.

If after looking at those questions, and the suggestions you still have questions let me know.

Computer Law

Chris Wagoner

I can answer questions concerning Computer Crime Investigations and Internet investigations including Computer Crime Laws both at the State level and Federal level. I can answer questions on almost any crime in which a computer is used. In addition I can answer questions concerning copywrite infringement (peer to peer, and copying). I served as a police Commander and conducted and still conduct Computer Crime Investigations at the Local, State and Federal level. I have investigated all most any kind of crime with which or which involved a computer and the internet, from murders, kidnappings, extortion, drug dealing and more. I can answer questions concerning Computer Forensics (the art of recovering information from a suspects computer), Computer Crime Investigations and Internet Investigations. I am a Federally Court Recognized Expert in Computer Crime and Computer Forensics. I have worked in both Facebook and MySPace, also in Peer to Peer investigations. In addition I can answer questions concerning child predators and how to make your children safer on-line. I teach Computer Forensics, Internet Investigations, Peer to Peer Investigations and other computer crime related subjects for several colleges and the Institute of Police Technology and Management. My hobby webpage - Military Videos -

I conduct computer crime investigations in conjunction with the F.B.I., Alachua County Sheriff’s Office, Gainesville Police Department, and University of Florida Police Department, Levi County Sheriff’s Office, Starke Police Department and other agencies in the North Florida Court District. I provide the forensic data recovery services for those agencies as well as internet tracing and information gathering. I am a Federal Court Certified Expert in Computer Crime Investigations and Forensics. I teach Computer Forensics for the University of North Florida, Institute of Police Technology and Management. I also teach Computer Crime courses for Tallahassee Community College, Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Training Center. Associate Instructor; teach Computer Crime courses thorough out the world for IPTM. Presently Teach Cyber Crime Investigations, Computer Crime Investigations and Computer Forensic Data Recovery Course.

2 Degrees in Criminal Justice, now teach college level Data Forensics classes

Awarded the FBI Directors Award for assisting the FBI in a National Computer Crime Investigation. Awarded Dec 2002