Computer Law/Computer and cell phone hacking

I have evidence that my employer has hacked into my cell phone.  I also believe that my computer has been hacked into as well.  This is my personal cell phone and computer that I pay for, not the company's.  I work for a marketing firm, who uses tech support for our handheld devices that we utilize for work.  An employee with tech support hacked into my personal cell phone.  Not only was tech support involved, but also supervisors with the company.  Is there someone who can find out what spyware program was put on my cell phone?  Also, is there a way to know for sure if my computer has been hacked?

Hi Melanie,

What they have done is illegal. All you have to do is report this to the police.If you take your computer or phone to someone else to have them look at it, that could ruin whatever evidence there may be on them. The police will examine them and be able to tell what is going on. Thats why they have officers that can do these kinds of cases. So if you feel that this is really happening you need to report it as soon as possible before any evidence is ruined of lost.

Computer Law

Chris Wagoner

I can answer questions concerning Computer Crime Investigations and Internet investigations including Computer Crime Laws both at the State level and Federal level. I can answer questions on almost any crime in which a computer is used. In addition I can answer questions concerning copywrite infringement (peer to peer, and copying). I served as a police Commander and conducted and still conduct Computer Crime Investigations at the Local, State and Federal level. I have investigated all most any kind of crime with which or which involved a computer and the internet, from murders, kidnappings, extortion, drug dealing and more. I can answer questions concerning Computer Forensics (the art of recovering information from a suspects computer), Computer Crime Investigations and Internet Investigations. I am a Federally Court Recognized Expert in Computer Crime and Computer Forensics. I have worked in both Facebook and MySPace, also in Peer to Peer investigations. In addition I can answer questions concerning child predators and how to make your children safer on-line. I teach Computer Forensics, Internet Investigations, Peer to Peer Investigations and other computer crime related subjects for several colleges and the Institute of Police Technology and Management. My hobby webpage - Military Videos -

I conduct computer crime investigations in conjunction with the F.B.I., Alachua County Sheriff’s Office, Gainesville Police Department, and University of Florida Police Department, Levi County Sheriff’s Office, Starke Police Department and other agencies in the North Florida Court District. I provide the forensic data recovery services for those agencies as well as internet tracing and information gathering. I am a Federal Court Certified Expert in Computer Crime Investigations and Forensics. I teach Computer Forensics for the University of North Florida, Institute of Police Technology and Management. I also teach Computer Crime courses for Tallahassee Community College, Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Training Center. Associate Instructor; teach Computer Crime courses thorough out the world for IPTM. Presently Teach Cyber Crime Investigations, Computer Crime Investigations and Computer Forensic Data Recovery Course.

2 Degrees in Criminal Justice, now teach college level Data Forensics classes

Awarded the FBI Directors Award for assisting the FBI in a National Computer Crime Investigation. Awarded Dec 2002