Computer Science/Your Homework...Hmmmm

gebeyehu wrote at 2016-04-10 19:30:00
A Doctor’s Clinic is designed so that there is a private room that contains the Doctor’s chair and an adjoining waiting room with a door that contains N chairs. If the doctor is busy, the door to private room is closed and arriving patient sits in one of the available chairs. If a patient enters the clinic and all chairs are occupied, the patient leaves the clinic without the checkup. If there are no patients to be examined, the doctor goes to sleep in the doctor’s chair with the door to the waiting room open. If the doctor is asleep, the patient wakes the doctor and obtains a checkup.

Write code fragment OR pseudo code using semaphores to define synchronization scheme for the patients and the doctor.

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch

I can answer programming questions related to: C, C++, PHP, PERL, VB, SQL, ASP, JAVA, JS, XHTML, XML, CSS, PL/SQL, AWK, SED, VI Editor and if I don`t know the answer I have 20+ years systems experience as my resource. I can handle general questions in most areas of computer science including systems integration, API, networking related issues.

An accomplished WEB Master/Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator with 12+ years of industry background in full system management and technical hardware/software support expertise including SUN, HP-UX, AIX, LINUX, and Windows NT,Win2000, 2003 with Active Directory: Well rounded in software engineering principles, requirements gathering, analyst, definition, system architectural design, OOA, OOD, UML, SEI-CMM and SDLC: Knowledgeable in Data Warehouse, Data Mart technologies, and experienced working with ORACLE databases utilizing ERP, SQL, PHP, PERL, C, C++, PL/SQL,SQL, JAVA, VB.NET, SOAP and other Dynamic WEB technologies: Analytical thinker and problem solver: Goal oriented professional who has a Masters in Computer Systems with emphasis in computer programming (C++ and Application Development).

City University, WA 12/03
Master of Science in Computer Systems
with Emphasis in Computer programming (C++/App Development)
Chapman University, WA 6/01
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Emphasis in Computer networks and security

20+ years of experience in the Computer Science Industry

Outstanding Achievement & Special Recognition