Computer Science/Messagebox and delete item module

Two part question:

1. Using visual basic studio I need to get a message box that displays the following. "(Selected meat from listbox) from (Selected Country from combobox) is (Selected dollar currency from textbox)" All items, combo box items, and textbox currency amount is linked to a database. How do I put together the code for this?

2. I need in a module form selected in a file menu to be able to delete meats from the listbox. Once again these meats are linked to an access database table.

Any help on one or both problems would be much appreciated.

2. You will need to create a Delete Module within you code that allows you to pull up a List of something you want deleted from choices within database or a list of records and then by clicking on one or check box one you then save and it will be deleted.

This link may help:

Good Luck,

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch

I can answer programming questions related to: C, C++, PHP, PERL, VB, SQL, ASP, JAVA, JS, XHTML, XML, CSS, PL/SQL, AWK, SED, VI Editor and if I don`t know the answer I have 20+ years systems experience as my resource. I can handle general questions in most areas of computer science including systems integration, API, networking related issues.

An accomplished WEB Master/Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator with 12+ years of industry background in full system management and technical hardware/software support expertise including SUN, HP-UX, AIX, LINUX, and Windows NT,Win2000, 2003 with Active Directory: Well rounded in software engineering principles, requirements gathering, analyst, definition, system architectural design, OOA, OOD, UML, SEI-CMM and SDLC: Knowledgeable in Data Warehouse, Data Mart technologies, and experienced working with ORACLE databases utilizing ERP, SQL, PHP, PERL, C, C++, PL/SQL,SQL, JAVA, VB.NET, SOAP and other Dynamic WEB technologies: Analytical thinker and problem solver: Goal oriented professional who has a Masters in Computer Systems with emphasis in computer programming (C++ and Application Development).

City University, WA 12/03
Master of Science in Computer Systems
with Emphasis in Computer programming (C++/App Development)
Chapman University, WA 6/01
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Emphasis in Computer networks and security

20+ years of experience in the Computer Science Industry

Outstanding Achievement & Special Recognition