Computer Science/Algorithm

Good morning,

I wish ask about algorithm publication.
I studied many algorithm at school and at University, I am curios to understand how to publicize a new one.

Just an example, if I discover a new algorithm to find a new solution for prime factorization (or others), where must I write it? How to keep the paternity of my job? In Europe (I am italian) there is not any copyright on algorithm.

If you are not the right person to answer, can you give me a new contact?
(In computer science section I found only your name)

Thank you

I have never had to publish such an idea, so I will do the best I can to get you pointed in the right direction:  Below are some links that may help you.

One final recommendation would be to contacdt the various publications you may have read or subscribed too that deal with Algoriths..  

Now being your are in Italy, here is what I found for PATIENTS.

Good Luck,

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch

I can answer programming questions related to: C, C++, PHP, PERL, VB, SQL, ASP, JAVA, JS, XHTML, XML, CSS, PL/SQL, AWK, SED, VI Editor and if I don`t know the answer I have 20+ years systems experience as my resource. I can handle general questions in most areas of computer science including systems integration, API, networking related issues.

An accomplished WEB Master/Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator with 12+ years of industry background in full system management and technical hardware/software support expertise including SUN, HP-UX, AIX, LINUX, and Windows NT,Win2000, 2003 with Active Directory: Well rounded in software engineering principles, requirements gathering, analyst, definition, system architectural design, OOA, OOD, UML, SEI-CMM and SDLC: Knowledgeable in Data Warehouse, Data Mart technologies, and experienced working with ORACLE databases utilizing ERP, SQL, PHP, PERL, C, C++, PL/SQL,SQL, JAVA, VB.NET, SOAP and other Dynamic WEB technologies: Analytical thinker and problem solver: Goal oriented professional who has a Masters in Computer Systems with emphasis in computer programming (C++ and Application Development).

City University, WA 12/03
Master of Science in Computer Systems
with Emphasis in Computer programming (C++/App Development)
Chapman University, WA 6/01
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Emphasis in Computer networks and security

20+ years of experience in the Computer Science Industry

Outstanding Achievement & Special Recognition