Computer Science/Worst-Case Optimal Tree Layout in a Memory Hierarchy

QUESTION: I am having much difficulties in understading the equations for Worst-Case Optimal Tree Layout in a Memory Hierarchy.I will be very much glad if someone can help in this regard

I will be thankful

ANSWER: Ubair,

Here are some references:

Good Luck,

QUESTION: I am alredy having that paper which you provided as reference. I need the the equations in it explained in a simpler manner

Sorry, but all I can do is give you references at this time: The papers and reference point that I have sent you explains it in good details, and a simplified method.  I don't think I could explain it any further.  There is some knowledge background that you will need to have we researching this topic.

Kind Regards,

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch

I can answer programming questions related to: C, C++, PHP, PERL, VB, SQL, ASP, JAVA, JS, XHTML, XML, CSS, PL/SQL, AWK, SED, VI Editor and if I don`t know the answer I have 20+ years systems experience as my resource. I can handle general questions in most areas of computer science including systems integration, API, networking related issues.

An accomplished WEB Master/Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator with 12+ years of industry background in full system management and technical hardware/software support expertise including SUN, HP-UX, AIX, LINUX, and Windows NT,Win2000, 2003 with Active Directory: Well rounded in software engineering principles, requirements gathering, analyst, definition, system architectural design, OOA, OOD, UML, SEI-CMM and SDLC: Knowledgeable in Data Warehouse, Data Mart technologies, and experienced working with ORACLE databases utilizing ERP, SQL, PHP, PERL, C, C++, PL/SQL,SQL, JAVA, VB.NET, SOAP and other Dynamic WEB technologies: Analytical thinker and problem solver: Goal oriented professional who has a Masters in Computer Systems with emphasis in computer programming (C++ and Application Development).

City University, WA 12/03
Master of Science in Computer Systems
with Emphasis in Computer programming (C++/App Development)
Chapman University, WA 6/01
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Emphasis in Computer networks and security

20+ years of experience in the Computer Science Industry

Outstanding Achievement & Special Recognition