Computer Science/Google chrome

Would you know what this plug in is:  RealPlayer HTML5Video Downloader Extension 1.5
and do I need it?
Also, how do I find out what each plug-in is and if I need it or not?
How do these plug-ins get loaded onto google chrome?
Thank you,

Even though I have been in the IT business for over 30 years, it is hard to keep up on technology so my key resource is GOOGLE itself: Now I googled this program, and did not read favorable results so what I would recommend is that you google: "What is RealPlayer HTML5Video Downloader Extension 1.5" for yourself, READ the various entries and issues then make a determination if that is what you want to add to your software program ok.

This is what I do for each software option or pluggin that comes available.  Now after you do this and you have further questions feel free to contact me again ok.

Kind Regards,

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch

I can answer programming questions related to: C, C++, PHP, PERL, VB, SQL, ASP, JAVA, JS, XHTML, XML, CSS, PL/SQL, AWK, SED, VI Editor and if I don`t know the answer I have 20+ years systems experience as my resource. I can handle general questions in most areas of computer science including systems integration, API, networking related issues.

An accomplished WEB Master/Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator with 12+ years of industry background in full system management and technical hardware/software support expertise including SUN, HP-UX, AIX, LINUX, and Windows NT,Win2000, 2003 with Active Directory: Well rounded in software engineering principles, requirements gathering, analyst, definition, system architectural design, OOA, OOD, UML, SEI-CMM and SDLC: Knowledgeable in Data Warehouse, Data Mart technologies, and experienced working with ORACLE databases utilizing ERP, SQL, PHP, PERL, C, C++, PL/SQL,SQL, JAVA, VB.NET, SOAP and other Dynamic WEB technologies: Analytical thinker and problem solver: Goal oriented professional who has a Masters in Computer Systems with emphasis in computer programming (C++ and Application Development).

City University, WA 12/03
Master of Science in Computer Systems
with Emphasis in Computer programming (C++/App Development)
Chapman University, WA 6/01
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Emphasis in Computer networks and security

20+ years of experience in the Computer Science Industry

Outstanding Achievement & Special Recognition