Computer Science/Google chrome

Question
Would you know what this plug in is:  RealPlayer HTML5Video Downloader Extension 1.5
and do I need it?
Also, how do I find out what each plug-in is and if I need it or not?
How do these plug-ins get loaded onto google chrome?
Thank you,
Randy

Answer
Randy,

Even though I have been in the IT business for over 30 years, it is hard to keep up on technology so my key resource is GOOGLE itself: Now I googled this program, and did not read favorable results so what I would recommend is that you google: "What is RealPlayer HTML5Video Downloader Extension 1.5" for yourself, READ the various entries and issues then make a determination if that is what you want to add to your software program ok.

This is what I do for each software option or pluggin that comes available.  Now after you do this and you have further questions feel free to contact me again ok.

Kind Regards,
Jeff

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch