Computer Science/In Google setting up folders

In Google, how do you set up folders and files for favorite websites?

Thank you very much!

Pablo Durissimo

Google email does not use folders, it uses 'labels' instead.

"Google Chrome: Favorites is the name used by Microsoft and Internet Explorer whereas other browsers including Chrome use the term Bookmarks. When you installed the program, you were given the option to import those Favorites into Chrome. If you have not done so, then click on the "wrench" and select "import bookmarks and settings". the items you had in Links will then be in the Bookmarks Bar and the balance will be in Other Bookmarks which ill be accessed from the right of the Bookmarks bar >>. The one thing you will notice is that there is no way to sort bookmarks by name and unfortunately, Chrome will add new bookmarks added at the bottom of the list of any bookmark folder/category. to add a bookmark, select the * next to the refresh symbol and then click the down arrow to select where you wish the bookmark to go (browse). A request by many users so far has not gotten a positive response from Chrome creators to make the bookmarks sortable by name. However there is now a bookmarks manager and a means to export the bookmarks as an html file which is great for those wanting bookmarks available from another computer such as when traveling."

Hope this helps,

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch

I can answer programming questions related to: C, C++, PHP, PERL, VB, SQL, ASP, JAVA, JS, XHTML, XML, CSS, PL/SQL, AWK, SED, VI Editor and if I don`t know the answer I have 20+ years systems experience as my resource. I can handle general questions in most areas of computer science including systems integration, API, networking related issues.

An accomplished WEB Master/Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator with 12+ years of industry background in full system management and technical hardware/software support expertise including SUN, HP-UX, AIX, LINUX, and Windows NT,Win2000, 2003 with Active Directory: Well rounded in software engineering principles, requirements gathering, analyst, definition, system architectural design, OOA, OOD, UML, SEI-CMM and SDLC: Knowledgeable in Data Warehouse, Data Mart technologies, and experienced working with ORACLE databases utilizing ERP, SQL, PHP, PERL, C, C++, PL/SQL,SQL, JAVA, VB.NET, SOAP and other Dynamic WEB technologies: Analytical thinker and problem solver: Goal oriented professional who has a Masters in Computer Systems with emphasis in computer programming (C++ and Application Development).

City University, WA 12/03
Master of Science in Computer Systems
with Emphasis in Computer programming (C++/App Development)
Chapman University, WA 6/01
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Emphasis in Computer networks and security

20+ years of experience in the Computer Science Industry

Outstanding Achievement & Special Recognition