Computer Science/Interview about your career

Hi, I want to have and interview with you, and these answers will be kept strictly confidential, and you can really guarantee from this.

Please reply, ASAP. 😊😊

Could you share to me the real story behind your success? What concrete actions/decisions you have done to reach the ladder of success in your life? Where do you attribute your success?

Aside from your current work, is there anything more you want to pursue in life?

What does it take to be a successful person? Any piece of advice you want to share with me?

I normally do not do this but I wil this time.

Story behind my success?  My success comes from my roots, my determination, my persistance, my pursuit of being the best I can be, and setting an example for my children to follow: I wanted to be an IT techy person so I was challenged.  I set out a goal, a plan to succeed, and did so.

Goal planning is the concrete decision making tool that I used. I set my goals of achieving my Bachelor's Degree, my Associate's degree, and my Masters, so forth: I carefully planned each goal out: Using a Project planning tool I put each class on it until I completed my degree: Then I printed it out and put it on a wall that I would see DAILY: This helped renforce the path I took was correct, and I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I attribute my success by simple staying focused on my goal(s) in my 'life plan'.  One good example would be to create a Goal Notebook: Think of it as a Bucket list, a Cafeteria listing of everything you want to acheive in life: The Purpose is defined, the reasoning, what you want to become and remember for are all defined: Then the long list: Followed each item on this list is broken down step by step how you can acheive that goal, that item on your Wish List.  I have one and have used it since I was very young.

Pursue in life?  The hardest goal or item on my wish list is 'What will I be remembered for?':
I hope this volunteer work I do on this site is one of those things that I will be remembered for along with other personal things that my family will remember me for , my children will always remember me for this is the big item on my wish list.

What does it take to be a successful person?  Each person must define his or hers own 'success' story: My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain. Success comes from taking the initiative and following up... persisting, being determined to achieve it, and acheive it both in your career and your life to find that 'balance' in your life that makes you happy. The question really is Jon what simple step or action can you take today that produces a larger step towards you acheiving your definition of success in your life: We each travel a different life journey. We each have 'choices' to make and how we make those choices will determine how difficult the task will be to achive the step towards success. My life journey is still on I have a lot to accomplish yet in 'life': What simple action can you now take after reading this that will produce the momentum towards acheiveing your dreams, your success in life?

Take care

Computer Science

Jeff Laatsch

I can answer programming questions related to: C, C++, PHP, PERL, VB, SQL, ASP, JAVA, JS, XHTML, XML, CSS, PL/SQL, AWK, SED, VI Editor and if I don`t know the answer I have 20+ years systems experience as my resource. I can handle general questions in most areas of computer science including systems integration, API, networking related issues.

An accomplished WEB Master/Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator with 12+ years of industry background in full system management and technical hardware/software support expertise including SUN, HP-UX, AIX, LINUX, and Windows NT,Win2000, 2003 with Active Directory: Well rounded in software engineering principles, requirements gathering, analyst, definition, system architectural design, OOA, OOD, UML, SEI-CMM and SDLC: Knowledgeable in Data Warehouse, Data Mart technologies, and experienced working with ORACLE databases utilizing ERP, SQL, PHP, PERL, C, C++, PL/SQL,SQL, JAVA, VB.NET, SOAP and other Dynamic WEB technologies: Analytical thinker and problem solver: Goal oriented professional who has a Masters in Computer Systems with emphasis in computer programming (C++ and Application Development).

City University, WA 12/03
Master of Science in Computer Systems
with Emphasis in Computer programming (C++/App Development)
Chapman University, WA 6/01
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Emphasis in Computer networks and security

20+ years of experience in the Computer Science Industry

Outstanding Achievement & Special Recognition