Computer Security & Viruses/pressing a key causes programs to open

Dale G. wrote at 2013-01-05 23:48:35
My pc was doing something very similar to that it was acting like the keys were going nuts. mostly seemed to be the enter key activating everything i didn't want. I did try another keyboard and mouse and nothing changed. I decided to open the tower and blow out all dust and cob webs. also blew out all connection ports as well. and it has been working fine since. Give it a try it don't cost anything for compressed air. if you have access to a compressor.

Computer Security & Viruses

Brian Benosky

I will help you in eradicating malware and all forms of virus/trojans/adware. I can answer all PC-related hardware issues. I can also troubleshoot Windows OS errors (all versions) and other software problems. HijackThis logs are a MUST for virus related help. If you do not know how to do this, I have posted easy-to-follow instructions on the Ask a Question page. Every computer infection is different, so I will give you personal instructions on how to remove the malware, not a 'pat' answer. You can be assured of a prompt, polite, and knowledgeable response in all regards.

I have over 25 years experience in using, building, and repairing computers. I have helped over two thousand people here on AllExperts, with consistent Top Feedback Scores. Please look at my answers here: I am also a Top Contributor of General Computing answers in Yahoo! Questions.

College Educated Self-taught Computer Skills