Computer Security & Viruses/pressing a key causes programs to open

Dale G. wrote at 2013-01-05 23:48:35
My pc was doing something very similar to that it was acting like the keys were going nuts. mostly seemed to be the enter key activating everything i didn't want. I did try another keyboard and mouse and nothing changed. I decided to open the tower and blow out all dust and cob webs. also blew out all connection ports as well. and it has been working fine since. Give it a try it don't cost anything for compressed air. if you have access to a compressor.

Computer Security & Viruses

Brian Benosky