Computer Security & Viruses/Virus Removal

pattrik wrote at 2012-12-14 07:09:18
Hi i am here to tell you about FBI moneypak virus.FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware is defined as a ransomware just like other one, for example, Gema and GVU from Germany, Sacem from France, Buma Stemra from Netherland, Politie Federal Computer Crime Unit Ukash Virus from Belgium and Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section from USA. Computer locked up on the screen is something from saying you have the FBI $100 virus (FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware), And this message popped up and said FBI: and it pretty much locked my computer unless i pay 100 dollars within the next 72 hours, it wont let me do anything. well it says FBI at the top and then copyright of the criminal code of the USA, it says the FBI federal bureau of investigation and then attention. You couldn’t get the PC to respond to anything while it was running. When the FBI has locked your computer then you need to send 100 dollars to unlock your computer, otherwise, the infected computer has an FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware warning on my computer Moneypak warning blocked the whole screen and need money pak always. Have you seen such bug that locks down the PC and displays an IE screen saying the computer is on locked down by the FBI and you must pay a $100 fine to unlock the PC? We figured out that usually the Trojan comes via an email link. If you clicked on the link the virus like FBI virus Moneypak Virus/ Malware loaded itself prior to the desktop which may be what this does. Many computer users tried several times on different machines to get rid of it – no chance.

Computer Security & Viruses

Jonathan Yaniv

I will help you through removing malware from your systems, steps and what further precautions you need to take. I will also help you in identifying malware, and getting it submitted to security vendors for further blocking. What I wont tell you is how to create a virus. All I ask is when I answer your question, to please rate the answer.

I actively submit malware samples to security vendors, to help create new malware and antivirus definition updates, changes, and the like. I am very familiar with malware, and how to stop it. I can answer most questions regarding viruses/Trojans and help to remove them. IMPORTANT: IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO FIX THE ISSUE REMOTELY FOR YOU, I DO CHARGE A FEE OF $45.00 / hour via Paypal.

Computer Science Diploma