Computer Security & Viruses/dialupass.exe

For a longer period of time, I have suspected a person for hacking into my e-mail/facebook/msn. The person has had physical access to my computer on several occasions. Recently, I had that suspicion confirmed when the person revealed my personal information he only could have known if he indeed had compromised some of the above named social networks of mine. I have a Windows 7 32-bit operating system. I immediately ran a scan with SUPERAntiSpyware. Along with some cookies, this is what it detected:

ZIP ARCHIVE( C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-622140551-925052141-644574458-1000\$RT2NHQ6.ZIP )/DIALUPASS.EXE

I read on the internet that netpass/dialupass.exe is a trojan used for stealing passwords and information. Is this correct? Is there any way of knowing whether somebody installed it on my computer or whether it was me who accidentally picked it up somewhere? The trojan got quarantined by SUPERAntiSpyware. Can I be certain that it is gone now, or are there additional steps to take? What can I do to prevent such malware entering my computer in the future?

Thank you so much for your time!

It could have been placed on your computer by someone else. See:

Quarantined by SuperAntiSpyware, it should no longer be on your system, but scan again in Safe Mode to make sure.

To prevent it from returning continue to use SASpyware, and add Spybot Search and Destroy and use the immunization tool to Immunize your browser/system. Also, consider adding an additional app like Malwarebytes and use an anti-virus program if you're not doing so already.

Computer Security & Viruses

James Filmer

Viruses, Spam, hacking, Rootkits, Trojans, Keyloggers, all other forms of Malware, Internet access problems, slow systems, application and system instability, network abuse, Firewalls, layered security configurations, system maintenance support and general troubleshooting.

System, network and website administrator