Computer Security & Viruses/How To Get Rid Of This Virus?

Hi Brian,
I have a PC.
It got infected.
The virus closes my internet browser periodically and gives me a message, which I've taken photos of and put online below.
(Taken with camera.  When I tried to use my screen capture software "snip", it blocked it and said it was infected.)
I can temporarily eliminate the virus by going into my task manager to delete "BPS.exe".  The message (to buy antivirus software) will then be eliminated, but only for a while.  And it keeps coming back.
Would it be possible to send me the instructions as to how to permanently eradicate this virus
Also, my Trend Micro expired and I was going without protection for a while.

Hello Usuff

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.  You are infected with rogue antivirus program Win Antivirus Pro 2013.  Removal is fairly easy using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.  Please read and follow the removal steps listed here:

After removal, you can safely uninstall Trend Micro, then install a free AV program, such as Avast:

Or Avira:

If you have any trouble removing the rogue, or need further assistance, please let me know.

Computer Security & Viruses

Brian Benosky

I will help you in eradicating malware and all forms of virus/trojans/adware. I can answer all PC-related hardware issues. I can also troubleshoot Windows OS errors (all versions) and other software problems. HijackThis logs are a MUST for virus related help. If you do not know how to do this, I have posted easy-to-follow instructions on the Ask a Question page. Every computer infection is different, so I will give you personal instructions on how to remove the malware, not a 'pat' answer. You can be assured of a prompt, polite, and knowledgeable response in all regards.

I have over 25 years experience in using, building, and repairing computers. I have helped over two thousand people here on AllExperts, with consistent Top Feedback Scores. Please look at my answers here: I am also a Top Contributor of General Computing answers in Yahoo! Questions.

College Educated Self-taught Computer Skills