Computer Security & Viruses/unknown e-mail from self, to self

QUESTION: I've been getting email messages from   to

is my valid email address, but have no idea about

The subject line contains only a quotation mark.

The work space (message body) line contains only this:   To Removeyour self pleasewrite to,
63 Est 11400 Sth ##255# Sandy.UT.84070
or visit here   

The work "here" is a link which shows on my status bar in the email message (or whatever it's called) when you hover over the link, as

I may have clicked this "here" link a while back in attempt to "be removed", not sure now.

Can you help?

ANSWER: Can you upload a copy of what you're looking at, with the header?  (be sure to delete the line that includes your email address).

Copy of Internet Header
Copy of Internet Heade  

Copy of email message
Copy of email message  
QUESTION: If this is not what you want, just let me know.

The URL you go to when clicking "here" doesn't resolve to anything. Nobody seems to own the name.

Here's what nslookup and whois tell me: resolves to:
It is hosted by GoDaddy and their abuse contact is resolves to:
It is hosted by and their abuse contact is

The technical and abuse contact person is:
Arcus, S. Matthew
+1-570-343-2200 resolves to:
They appear to host themselves in the US but they use an Australian Registrar.

Since the linked domain doesn't resolve there isn't anything I can infer from its URL.

The subject for your question reads, "From self to self".  I don't see where anything was sent from you to you, but have lost sight of the original question.  If you've still got one, please send it to me as a question under Internet/Network Security questions.

- John  

Computer Security & Viruses

John Crout

Linux, Windows, Open/Free BSD, OSX. Embedded MMU-less (firmware) devt.

Securing systems since 1982. Tip: Switching from a system that is (statistically) more prevalent to one that is less prevalent will help.

Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) United States Coast Guard Auxiliary (USCG Auxiliary), ACM

Student Doctor Magazine EE Times Network World blog Navy CIO blog RTCA/DO-178B, "Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification", (member of SC-167), RTCA/DO-160C, "Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment", (member of SC-135)

Master of Public Health (Epidemiology and Biostatistics) Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Computer Engineering Option) Digital Forensics Basics, Texas Engineering Extension Secure Software, Texas Engineering Extension Network Security, Texas Engineering Extension Infosec Basics, Texas Engineering Extension Information Assurance Awareness, Department of Defense Information Systems Security, United States Coast Guard Online safety for parents and children, Fort Collins Police Department Spear Phishing, Defense Information Security Agency, DISA Spear Phishing, United States Coast Guard, USCG Meeting the Media, Testifying, Presentations, Arch Lustberg FEMA (ICS-100, -200, -210, -700, 800) United States Coast Guard Defense Information Systems Agency United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Crosby Quality Workgroup Facilitator Trainer Crosby Quality Education System Wisconsin University