Computer Security & Viruses/cloud computing security

I have a bunch of files that I need to store in a safe place.

Currently they are sitting in my computer hard disk and I was considering using Dropbox as a safe place to store a backup copy of my files.

How safe is it to store my files in Dropbox?

Would it be easy to change the settings so I am the only person who can access the files?

What threats are there to cloud computing, like Dropbox, when it comes to privacy protection?

Thank you

what I believe is all the cloud storage's are secure. so far I couldn't found any vulnerabilities of the Drop box. If you have a fear of leaking your information, then why don't you prefer Google storage, Gdrive.

Drop Box is very easy to configure according to your needs.

so far I couldn't find any privacy issue, unless some one get your password.

hope you got the exact answer you want

Computer Security & Viruses

I have a Knowledge of Computer Security and I am able to answer most of the security question, even though i am familiar with network security and various types of hacking techniques, and I know How to prevent attacks and prevent network and computer from hacking and virus and worms. I have knowledge of Data Recovery, Digital Forensic, Mobile forensic, Stenography, Biometrics and Networking.

I did my degree in BSc in computing specialism with in Computer security and which was awarded by Stafford shire university, UK. And I provide consultancy service for the organization and do security assessments.

May, 2010 onwards till Today I am working in Department of Judicial Administration as a Senior Computer programmer. Year 2001 to 2007 I was working as a Assistant Computer Programmer of Ministry Of Justice, Republic of Maldives. Other than that attended to several Training Program as a Tutor and worked Several Computer Training Centers for a lecture.

I have Completed Bachelor's of Science (Honors)in Computing with specialism in Computer Security in Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (Malaysia) in collaboration with Staffordshire University, UK. Has undertaken following Modules which are related to security and obtain excellent results. - CCNA Security - Malicious Software and Security Programming - Legal and Evidentiary Aspects of Forensic Computing - Forensic Data Gathering, Reconstruction and Analysis - Computer Systems Security - Fundamentals of Network Security - Data Recovery, Tracing and Evidence Gathering In Computer Systems - Introduction To Security Technologies - Biometrics 1

Bachelor's of Science (Honors) in Computing With Specialism in Computer Security Diploma in Information Technology