Computer Security & Viruses/Hijacked by Security Defender

I went to open up a page on the web before I could even shut it down I got hit with this security defender. I searched the internet high and low and found ways to remove it but none which helped me.
I have malwaerbytes on my laptop the second I click on it I get the following
in normal window, in safe mode, in safe mode with networking
mdam.exe is infected with Trojen.JS.redirector.os
I try to go to the widows explorer and it says ieexplorer is infected with Porn-tool.Win32.stripdance.d
firefox the same this time with hoax.html.Odklas
Every exe file this security defender attachs itself to I cant wipe it clean its my work computer I was checking on a product when I opened the page all hell broke loose. Everything I'm told do from other sites hac me going to files that I just cant  open

Though you've likely read it, just in case you haven't, the following info is explains the threat in detail:

Under "Automated Instructions..." can you, "download the files requested in this guide on another computer and then transfer them to the infected computer...via a CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive".?

Also see: I'm not recommending the purchase of any software, just the free trial versions. The point is, sometimes an infection is more severe and requires at least 2 scans, detection and removal in safe mode, and sometime more than one tool.

Computer Security & Viruses

James Filmer

Viruses, Spam, hacking, Rootkits, Trojans, Keyloggers, all other forms of Malware, Internet access problems, slow systems, application and system instability, network abuse, Firewalls, layered security configurations, system maintenance support and general troubleshooting.

System, network and website administrator