Computer Security & Viruses/infection.

Question
I have Windows XP and using the Clamwin Antivirus. This antivirus doesn't seem to delete the infected files but just tells you that you have them and where they are. I'm infected and I see the name of the file but I can't seem to find it when I use search to look for it. I want to pull it up so that I can select it and then delete it. I can't find it to delete it though. How can I delete this file? What do you recommend? Thank you.

Answer
Hello Lee,

Please follow the links below and download the tools. Scan your C: drive with the first tool in order to detect and get rid of the infection. Followed by the second one THEN IMPORTANTLY ENOUGH finalize with the third below.

1-Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool

2-TDSSKILLER

3-KLWK.COM

All the best,
Lenny.

Computer Security & Viruses

Lenny