Computer Security & Viruses/Virus Problem

I have an unwanted application called jadid.exe detected as trojan by many antivirus. whenever i delete it and remove it from recycle bin,it again comes on all of my hard disk drives automatically..i have tried UNHACKME and it is unable to delete it. I am not using any anti-virus. Please help...........

Since you aren't running any antivirus product on your computer, your computer certainly is infected by many viruses. So we need to get rid of all of them in order to make certain we can also get rid of jadid.exe.

Here's what will almost certainly work.

1) Download either Kapersky Internet Security, which offers a free 30 day trial at, or F-Secure's Complete Internet security suite, which offers a free thirty day trial:

2) Disconnect from the Internet.

3) Install one of these Internet Security products. Scan your system and follow any instructions it might give you.

4) Connect to the Internet and download any updates available.

5) Run another complete scan of your computer. Follow any instructions it might give you.

7) Reboot.

Computer Security & Viruses

Carolyn Meinel

I cover Windows, Linux, TCP/IP and Ethernet security questions. I do not cover Mac, smart phones, or other networking issues.

Books by Carolyn Meinel: wrote a chapter for The Hacking of America book (see My article Code Red for the Web for Scientific American was reprinted in the book Best American Science Writing 2002 (see My book The Happy Hacker: A Guide to Mostly Harmless Hacking is now in 4th edition with a Japanese edition (see

See a list with some online links at

MS, Industrial Engineering, The University of Arizona Took a course in computer forensics at the University of Texas at Austin/

DARPA, SAIC, Palmer Labs