Computer Security & Viruses/computer security

I have this free antivirus through my school, and I got to thinking after some strange incidents.

I was surfing the web, and I got this I

[B]Warning: Questionable website.....(something about spam and URLS)

Location: ********

Your organization's policy is set to warn on websites categorized as Hacking.

Return to the page you were previously viewing.[link]

Proceed to this website at your own discretion.[link]

Note: This action will be logged.

what does it mean as my organization's policy?

and that this action is logged? I'm not too sure, and was wondering if was possible if my school could be monitoring my activities on the web at home? I looked through the anti-virus log history, and nothing.

I then was looking at the installed programs on my computer and saw the anti-virus, but I also saw[B] Remote Management System[/B] of the anti-virus, as well.  I don't know what to make of this.

can you shed some light on the problem?

It seems like your organization or school has a policy to restrict accessing some websites. when you tried to enter those website blocked by the school gives this warning. Nothing strange. they just monitor the activities you do in the school. once your out of school network it won't monitor any activity of you.

Depends on school computer usage policy they might take action.

what ever the things you found in your computer is related to your operating system feature.

I hope you got the clear answer.

Computer Security & Viruses

I have a Knowledge of Computer Security and I am able to answer most of the security question, even though i am familiar with network security and various types of hacking techniques, and I know How to prevent attacks and prevent network and computer from hacking and virus and worms. I have knowledge of Data Recovery, Digital Forensic, Mobile forensic, Stenography, Biometrics and Networking.

I did my degree in BSc in computing specialism with in Computer security and which was awarded by Stafford shire university, UK. And I provide consultancy service for the organization and do security assessments.

May, 2010 onwards till Today I am working in Department of Judicial Administration as a Senior Computer programmer. Year 2001 to 2007 I was working as a Assistant Computer Programmer of Ministry Of Justice, Republic of Maldives. Other than that attended to several Training Program as a Tutor and worked Several Computer Training Centers for a lecture.

I have Completed Bachelor's of Science (Honors)in Computing with specialism in Computer Security in Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (Malaysia) in collaboration with Staffordshire University, UK. Has undertaken following Modules which are related to security and obtain excellent results. - CCNA Security - Malicious Software and Security Programming - Legal and Evidentiary Aspects of Forensic Computing - Forensic Data Gathering, Reconstruction and Analysis - Computer Systems Security - Fundamentals of Network Security - Data Recovery, Tracing and Evidence Gathering In Computer Systems - Introduction To Security Technologies - Biometrics 1

Bachelor's of Science (Honors) in Computing With Specialism in Computer Security Diploma in Information Technology