Computer Security & Viruses/Babylon Search Toolbar Removal

I recently added Spybot Search and Destory to my computer to get rid of spyware on my computer, however it identified Babylon Search Toolbar. I have tried to remove it with Spybot, but it has not been able to because it said that the toolbar is still in use. When I was looking at my extensions for all my browsers, the toolbar was not there. I am also having trouble removing toolbar.

I will give two suggestions. First try Malwarebytes
Download (it is free), install and update, then run a scan. If it does not remove it you will have to try more extreme measures. Combofix.
Get it free here:
It is an .exe file (executable). Download and save to your desktop. When you double click the icon it will not install. It runs from the file. If it does not remove the problem, I will be surprised.
Try Malwarebytes first. It is less intensive and just a good program to have. It is manual for free but can be automatic in the paid version.

Let me know how it goes.  

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.