Computer Security & Viruses/Unable to find your most recent answer

Question
Hi Brian,

I'm so sorry to be having problems with locating your answers, but the last answer in  the thread under the link the system sent me this morning is below in quotes. You sent it a couple of days ago, and I followed your instructions, including starting a new thread/question with the reports from Malwarebytes and HijackThis. And I didn't see anything until this morning when I got the message saying your answer was under the link, but it's not there, at least not where I can find it. The thread stops with the message below.

Please let me know if I should repeat the Malwarebytes and HijackThis scans and resend the logs.

Thank you so much for your help.
B.J.

Answer
"Here is my response from yesterday.  It would probably be wise to start a new thread of questions with your next reply.

Hi B.J.

Do not reinstall MSE yet.  We need to make sure the infections are gone.  I would like for you to enter Safe Mode with Networking once again.  Open Malwarebytes' Antimalware and run an update.  Then run a full scan with it.  Post me the log file after the scan, and also an updated HJT log.

Brian"

Answer
Hi B.J.

Not sure what the problem with the site is.  We can just continue this by e-mail if you prefer.  I received your HJT log, but the Malwarebytes' log doesn't contain any of the scan info.  Let's try a different scan, because I still see some spyware in the HJT log.  Download and run Spybot Search and Destroy from here:
http://files.spybot.info/SpybotSD2.exe
If you can do this in safe mode, all the better.  After running the scan, delete any infections found, then run another HJT scan and send the log to me at numbersix6@yahoo.com.

Brian

Computer Security & Viruses

Brian Benosky