Computer Security & Viruses/Anti Spam SMS Filter

Dear Keith

Similar to Anti Spam Email Filters, Is it possible to build Anti Spam SMS Filters ?.

i.e. Similar to having inbox, outbox, drafts, send messages folder can we also have a Spam folder where the Spam SMS Messages are redirected to SMS Folder and not Inbox messages folder ?.

There are many chances for sending bulk sms which are Spam SMS by Spamsters. If there is Anti Spam SMS Filter designed and developed for cellphones, smartphones, this SPAM SMS will be redirected
automatically to SPAM Folder,  instead of messages redirecting to inbox folder.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

This is not really my area of expertise as it applies mostly to smartphones. However, I googled "SMS email filter" and there is a wealth of information.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.