Computer Security & Viruses/best antivirus for cor2dou dell laptop

best antivirus for cor2dou dell laptop

Anti virus software are based on the operating not for core2 duo or core i7. And depend on the Antivirus software it makes pc slow. There are lot of software's in the market, if your looking for commercial software's, kespersky, bit defender, avast internet virus is the best, for the free software avast antivirus, avg antivirus and lot and lot you can find in internet.

Computer Security & Viruses

I have a Knowledge of Computer Security and I am able to answer most of the security question, even though i am familiar with network security and various types of hacking techniques, and I know How to prevent attacks and prevent network and computer from hacking and virus and worms. I have knowledge of Data Recovery, Digital Forensic, Mobile forensic, Stenography, Biometrics and Networking.

I did my degree in BSc in computing specialism with in Computer security and which was awarded by Stafford shire university, UK. And I provide consultancy service for the organization and do security assessments.

May, 2010 onwards till Today I am working in Department of Judicial Administration as a Senior Computer programmer. Year 2001 to 2007 I was working as a Assistant Computer Programmer of Ministry Of Justice, Republic of Maldives. Other than that attended to several Training Program as a Tutor and worked Several Computer Training Centers for a lecture.

I have Completed Bachelor's of Science (Honors)in Computing with specialism in Computer Security in Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (Malaysia) in collaboration with Staffordshire University, UK. Has undertaken following Modules which are related to security and obtain excellent results. - CCNA Security - Malicious Software and Security Programming - Legal and Evidentiary Aspects of Forensic Computing - Forensic Data Gathering, Reconstruction and Analysis - Computer Systems Security - Fundamentals of Network Security - Data Recovery, Tracing and Evidence Gathering In Computer Systems - Introduction To Security Technologies - Biometrics 1

Bachelor's of Science (Honors) in Computing With Specialism in Computer Security Diploma in Information Technology