Computer Security & Viruses/UPnP?

Question
I am using Windows XP and Privatefirewall 7.0.Today when I was viewing my firewall log, I noticed there had been incoming UDP packets from IP address 192.168.1.1 , which if I'm right is my router.My laptop is connected to the router via Wifi.The internet
connection is private and Im not using other devices so I don't understand why my router sent me UPnP packets.

So in the advanced report it says:

Remote IP: 192.168.1.1:1900(UPnP)
Local IP:  192.168.1.2:1912
Protocol:UDP(17)

So my question would be:
Do you think this was a hacker?
Are there any other reasons?

Answer
Hello John,

Most of the times, when the UPnP option is enabled in the router, these sort of IP address extensions as in 192.168.2:1912 tend to log in the firewall log.

There is nothing like a hacking scenario going on. It's just that the UPNP option is enabled and is safe to be disabled. The job of UPNP is to enable voice, video messaging and games.

Kind Regards,
Lenny.

Computer Security & Viruses

Lenny