Computer Security & Viruses/very low hard drive memory

Question
sir,  computer is dell inspiron  win 7  things were ok   since day before yesterday I have been getting" memory very low on hard drive c"   remove some programs   I have been doing that but the result does not change  ant-virus is Kaspersky   I have scanned but there is nothing that Kaspersky says is wrong.
the computer also says  "you have zero space on drive c.  about ten days ago there was a note that a malware had been detected but Kaspersky had stopped it   it asked me for disposal I said dispose it off, and also delete the file it was found in

do you think you could help to come out of this situation

best regards

Answer
Dear;

It seems like your Antivirus Program does not kill the malware. Still it is function by installing a program and showing that it is legitimate software.

I suggest you to reboot your computer system in safe mode and scan the computer. remove any unnecessary application installed using control panel add remove software.

hope this will solve the problem
regards

Computer Security & Viruses

THORIG,IBRAHIM