Computer Security & Viruses/white smoke trojan

Question
hi..i have got the white smoke trojan on the pc and after searching all over, i cant find a way to take it out of here. i ran malware bytes, spybot, etc., and dont seem to find a way to take it out once and for all. the pc is a laptop and these bad things have been getting into it by wi fi. i ran also trojan killer and it did a wonderful job of getting many trojans. this pc is not miine. so, before going to buy myself a straight jacket, i need to ask how to get rid of this. thanks much!!

Answer
Hi James

White Smoke is a very sneaky little bug which will keep reappearing if it's not cleaned thoroughly.  There is an excellent removal guide over at MalwareTips which, if followed fully, will remove it for you.  I suggest printing out the instructions.  Here is the link:

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-whitesmoke-toolbar/

If you have further problems, let me know.  Cheers!

Brian

Computer Security & Viruses

Brian Benosky