Computer Security & Viruses/other user login

A couple of times when i've started my home pc, it shows a logon screen that asks for "other user" password.  I am the only one using it, no one has access and I use only the admin. account with no password.  Has my pc been hacked?  Thanks

Hi amanda,

I might have been able to give you more specific advice, but I don't know what system you're using and if you've added, removed, or changed anything that might trigger the event.
Thus, I've provided a few links about the subject. Let me know if any apply to your problem and what more I can do to help.

Computer Security & Viruses

James Filmer

Viruses, Spam, hacking, Rootkits, Trojans, Keyloggers, all other forms of Malware, Internet access problems, slow systems, application and system instability, network abuse, Firewalls, layered security configurations, system maintenance support and general troubleshooting.

System, network and website administrator