Computer Security & Viruses/Help for better Antivirus software

I am using Net protector antivirus but not effective even everyday update from internet.. can u please suggest me to keep my system clean and avoid every type of viruses. I will be thankful to you.

Kapersky Internet Security offers a free 30 day trial at F-Secure's Complete Internet security suite offers a free thirty day trial:

Both have excellent reputations. It is well worth your money to buy their software if you like what they do with the free trial.

Computer Security & Viruses

Carolyn Meinel

I cover Windows, Linux, TCP/IP and Ethernet security questions. I do not cover Mac, smart phones, or other networking issues.

Books by Carolyn Meinel: wrote a chapter for The Hacking of America book (see My article Code Red for the Web for Scientific American was reprinted in the book Best American Science Writing 2002 (see My book The Happy Hacker: A Guide to Mostly Harmless Hacking is now in 4th edition with a Japanese edition (see

See a list with some online links at

MS, Industrial Engineering, The University of Arizona Took a course in computer forensics at the University of Texas at Austin/

DARPA, SAIC, Palmer Labs