Computer Security & Viruses/Tracking and Tracing Hackers.

Dear Keith

Will this be the best approach for tracking and Tracing Hackers who have attacked web sites ?.

The Consumer Who knows about that his/her web applications have been attacked by Hackers can approach the Web Hosting service company who have hosted the web applications (Website content and Database) in their data center ?.

The consumer will pay the necessary fees to the Web site Hosting company for these special service of tracing and tracking Hackers.

Will the Web Hosting co help in this regard for tracking and tracing Hackers ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I am against all unethical hacking. Period. As to whether or not a Web hosting company will offer a service to trace and track hacking, I cannot answer that. You would have to ask a web hosting company. I'm not sure if it is feasible economically or otherwise for this service.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.