Computer Security & Viruses/Wanted: one click take out a pop up (not just blocking it next time)

Question
What I want is an addon, plugin, extension etc.  which will enable me to just click on a pop-up and it will disappear from the screen.  

What we have at present are ads preventers which cannot prevent all ads from popping up in the screen.

Do you get my idea, namely, a program that will enable me to just click on a pop up already in the screen and covering part of the screen, which pop up is clearly not part of the webpage I have accessed at present that is impossible to remove with just a click from my mouse.

So, why does not anyone produce such a program?

If you anyone know of such a program and it is free and yet not loaded with a lot of unwelcome sneak-in wares, please email me, mdejess(@)gmail.com.

Thanks.

Answer
Hello Marius

There is a Firefox add-on which may be what you are looking for.  It's called Zaqwes Remover.  It places a button in the Firefox menu.  You click the button, then click the ad you wish to remove.  I haven't tested it on pop-ups, but it does work for ads.  Here is the link:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/zaqwes_remover/?src=search

Hope that helps.

Brian

Computer Security & Viruses

Brian Benosky