Computer Security & Viruses/WiFi SECURITY FOR WINDOWS

Keith HI I need your help,  Im looking for free security Wify running windows on my computer. Are there any software without a term of free usage.  Some software after so many hours you have to sign up and pay a fee.  Thank you Ken

I believe you are talking about 2 different types of security. Hardware and software. In the case of wifi you can enable WEP or WPA encryption by logging on to your wifi device. Here are instructions for logging on
Software: I use AVG free edition Make sure you download the compatible version (64 or 32 bit).
The free version is manual but if you remember to run a scan every now and then it will do wonders.  

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.