Computer Security & Viruses/Teamviewer Application Usage in Internet Cybercafe

Dear Justin‎

Will Cybercafe owner will allow to download and install teamviewer application on their PC for Surfers/ Browsers to connect to Remote Computers or the other Party to connect to their PC via Teamviewer application ?.

The Surfers are accessing the Internet by paying fee to Cybercafe Owner for every hour/s.

Will there be impact on Internet Bandwidth while remote session is
initiated with another machine through teamviewer application ?.
i.e. Whether Overall network will slow down ?.

As a example suppose there are 10 computers in Internet cybercafe so the other 9 Surfers who are surfing/browsing the internet will get a slow internet connection speed ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Bandwidth will be effected by how many people are online at once. I'm not sure I understand why you want to connect from a cybercafe through another computer or to your computer at home. Will people not use their own devices at the cafe? I would have one or two access points run in and have secure wireless that covered the area. The password would change often but customers would pay for access. Let me know exactly why you want to connect through another computer or to other computers.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.