Computer Security & Viruses/disk clean up issue

There's 3.28 MB left over in disk clean up if you don't keep on cleaning it over and over and then with clean up system files in win 7, do you know what these files are and if it' s a threat?

Without knowing what kind of files are left (IE:.doc or.tmp etc) it is very difficult to access if they are a threat.  What I can tell you is that with Disk Cleanup files are only deleted if they are older than 7 days old.  Also if the files are in use (open by a process on your PC)then Disk cleanup will not be able to clean them up either.

If are still concerned please give me a list of the names of the files with extensions and I will try to access them.

Computer Security & Viruses

Maury Kosh

I have Knowledge in Large Enterprise architecture and design and I am able to answer most of your security, antivirus, and operating system questions.

Over 20 years in the IT industry. 12 of them in Architecture and design in Large heterogeneous networks. I have spent the last 10 years of my career working in the healthcare industry where the security of patient data is of vital importance.

Trained in: Microsoft Cisco Citrix Virtualization (VMWARE, Citrix) SAN (EMC, Netapp) Several firewall technologies Ethical Hacking Multiple Enterprise case server vendors Backup and recovery technologies