Computer Security & Viruses/disk clean up issue

Question
There's 3.28 MB left over in disk clean up if you don't keep on cleaning it over and over and then with clean up system files in win 7, do you know what these files are and if it' s a threat?

Answer
Without knowing what kind of files are left (IE:.doc or.tmp etc) it is very difficult to access if they are a threat.  What I can tell you is that with Disk Cleanup files are only deleted if they are older than 7 days old.  Also if the files are in use (open by a process on your PC)then Disk cleanup will not be able to clean them up either.

If are still concerned please give me a list of the names of the files with extensions and I will try to access them.

Thx
Maury.  

Computer Security & Viruses

Maury Kosh