Computer Security & Viruses/Hi Thorig

A friend of mine has had trouble with her email acct.  Her acct is sending out spam.  I told her to change her email password and install anti-virus sw and I would be glad to lend her my "Norton360 CD for the PC".  However, then she told me that she is using an ipad.  so I'm not sure what to tell her with regards to my advice about anti-virus sw.  Does she need it? (I think an ipad won't take my "Norton360 for the PC" right? If she needs it, is the only way for her to get it is to download it from the Internet?)

If she is using Ipad, the possibility of infecting virus to her iPad is v.very low. it seems like the email account is effected by the virus and its sending mail to all the contacts. better go for apple app store and find suitable app for that.

Computer Security & Viruses

I have a Knowledge of Computer Security and I am able to answer most of the security question, even though i am familiar with network security and various types of hacking techniques, and I know How to prevent attacks and prevent network and computer from hacking and virus and worms. I have knowledge of Data Recovery, Digital Forensic, Mobile forensic, Stenography, Biometrics and Networking.

I did my degree in BSc in computing specialism with in Computer security and which was awarded by Stafford shire university, UK. And I provide consultancy service for the organization and do security assessments.

May, 2010 onwards till Today I am working in Department of Judicial Administration as a Senior Computer programmer. Year 2001 to 2007 I was working as a Assistant Computer Programmer of Ministry Of Justice, Republic of Maldives. Other than that attended to several Training Program as a Tutor and worked Several Computer Training Centers for a lecture.

I have Completed Bachelor's of Science (Honors)in Computing with specialism in Computer Security in Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (Malaysia) in collaboration with Staffordshire University, UK. Has undertaken following Modules which are related to security and obtain excellent results. - CCNA Security - Malicious Software and Security Programming - Legal and Evidentiary Aspects of Forensic Computing - Forensic Data Gathering, Reconstruction and Analysis - Computer Systems Security - Fundamentals of Network Security - Data Recovery, Tracing and Evidence Gathering In Computer Systems - Introduction To Security Technologies - Biometrics 1

Bachelor's of Science (Honors) in Computing With Specialism in Computer Security Diploma in Information Technology