Computer Security & Viruses/Antivirus for windows 8.1

Amanda Curic wrote at 2014-10-19 04:30:59
Today, there are many free antivirus programs which you can use on your computer. Competition in this field is high and these companies fight for potential customers which will (hopefully) use their upgraded software version/s.

AVAST and AVG where the best antivirus (in my opinion) a few years ago, and they still have a large user database.

I would recommend you to use a BitDefender Free antivirus which works amazingly well:

1. It is extremely fast and does not bother you with ads and pop-up windows;

2. It is completely free and updates daily;

3. It has probably the fastest virus scanning engine on the market, especially when it comes to free antiviruses.

At least you can try it and see how it works - I am sure you will be satisfied.

Computer Security & Viruses

Maury Kosh

I have Knowledge in Large Enterprise architecture and design and I am able to answer most of your security, antivirus, and operating system questions.

Over 20 years in the IT industry. 12 of them in Architecture and design in Large heterogeneous networks. I have spent the last 10 years of my career working in the healthcare industry where the security of patient data is of vital importance.

Trained in: Microsoft Cisco Citrix Virtualization (VMWARE, Citrix) SAN (EMC, Netapp) Several firewall technologies Ethical Hacking Multiple Enterprise case server vendors Backup and recovery technologies