Computer Security & Viruses/virus

Question
Hello

After receiving a note from Bitdefender AV program that They found 2 Trojan in my pc and took care of it, I found out that my Inbox folder in Mozilla Thundirbird email program was left without all the bodies of the messages.  Only the subject and name of the person were left.  I did scan again with Bitdefender and Malware bite and SuperAntiSpyware.  No more traces.  I also emailed Bitdefender and waiting for their answer.  I am very careful in computing lifeas I work from home.  Is there any way to retrieve the emails in the Inbox ( all other folders are fine) ?  Any more suggestions please?  

Thank you Gabe

Answer
Hi Gabe

You could try restoring any files Bitdefender may have quarantined.  If they are not there, it's possible doing a System Restore may recover the emails.  That would also restore the trojans, but should give you time to back-up the emails before Bitdefender deletes the trojans and the emails again.  Good luck!

Brian

Computer Security & Viruses

Brian Benosky