Computer Security & Viruses/master password

Question
Hi Davis,

1. I put my pdf files into a folders. Can you direct me to a program that can allow us to put a master password on my folders to put my pdf files from unauthorized use?

2. Also, will the master password affect the content of my pdf files. How does that work?

Answer
At one time I used a program called cryptainer to encrypt and password protect folders. I'm not sure if it is still available but I got it at http://www.major geeks.com/
On the left side of the page you can search for "file encryption" or whatever you want. Majorgeeks is a reputable site.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis