Computer Security & Viruses/master password

Hi Davis,

1. I put my pdf files into a folders. Can you direct me to a program that can allow us to put a master password on my folders to put my pdf files from unauthorized use?

2. Also, will the master password affect the content of my pdf files. How does that work?

At one time I used a program called cryptainer to encrypt and password protect folders. I'm not sure if it is still available but I got it at http://www.major
On the left side of the page you can search for "file encryption" or whatever you want. Majorgeeks is a reputable site.

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.