Computer Security & Viruses/account

QUESTION: After I re-install window 8.1 Pro, is it okay to open two or more account before I install the AVG free and Malewarbytes anti-malware?

ANSWER: Yes. Just install it for "all users"

QUESTION: Problem.

I cannot login into my account because it read that password is wrong.
Then keyboard is also damage so I cannot press 12 or nothing.

1. How do I re-install the operating system?
2. When I install the AVG and Anti-malware, etc. it seems that the program just need permission from adimistrator, thus the program appear in all account, you do not have install it for users.

Can you answer 1 and 2?

ANSWER: 1. I thought you have already done this several times in past questions? Reinstalling the os can be done many different ways. Disk or a backup on the recovery drive.
2. At setup make sure you have an administrator account. Not sure why you don't but it could be because I am not very experienced with win8.1. I like 7 and will stick with it as long as possible

QUESTION: I ran into a problem. I accidentally spill water on the keyboard, so the keyboard does not work anymore. Beside that, what else might have damaged? Can I run a diagnostic test.

I can't remember. desktop or laptop?
If it is a destop and the water only went on the keyboard you can dry the keyboard out or replace it. If it is a laptop it could have damaged much more due to all the components being under the keyboard. What works and what doesn't besides the keyboard?  

Computer Security & Viruses

Keith Davis

Advice on how to avoid viruses and spyware. Suggestions on what software to run to avoid viruses and spyware. Identification of spyware, trojans, or virus infections. Overall system security.

As a PC tech, removing and identifying many viruses and trojans from customer's PCs.

4 classes short of a Networking degree.